This booking is to be made in conjunction with our Alps Premium Customized coaching Plan. You Can only book this service if you have already signed up for that Plan. Visit www.pgsebastian.com/plans and read more about our Premium Customized Coaching Plans and see which options suit your needs and your lifestyle.
Alps Premium Customized Coaching Plan
A cancelled appointment hurts three people: you, your counselor and another client who could have potentially utilized your time slot. Counseling sessions are scheduled in advance and are time reserved exclusively for our clients.
When a session is cancelled without adequate notice, we are unable to fill this time slot by offering it to another client, a client on the waitlist, or a client with an emergency. In addition, we are unable to bill you for sessions that are not kept.
Should a session be cancelled, with no intention of continuing within 12 hours after payment is made, the entire money will be refunded to you.
Should you cancel the session 12 hours after making a payment, 80% of the paid amount will be refunded to you.
Should you cancel within 12 hours to 6 hours before the due date, 50% of the paid amount will be refunded to you.
Any cancellation after 6 hours to the due date will not result in any refund. We can, however, reschedule the session, in which case the notification should reach us at least 3 hours before the due time.
If for any reason, we have to cancel a session, we will let you know under the same timeline, and refund the full amount to you.
All appointments can be rescheduled by each party at least three hours before due time.
All payments due must be made in full at least 24 hours before the scheduled time. Full confirmation of booking is done when payment is received. Until Payment is received, this confirmation is deemed provisional and can be cancelled by any of the parties at a short notice.
Payments that cannot be made online, should be made through MTN Mobile Money. All payments from outside Ghana must be made online unless otherwise advised.
Duration Of A Session
Each session is scheduled for Fifty (50) minutes and an extra 10 minutes to recap, and agree on action points. This makes the total time spent Sixty (60) minutes. Any time beyond this allotted time will attract an additional charge of 10% on the agreed rate per each 10 minute period.
Video – WhatsApp Video, Facebook Messenger, Skype Google Hangout
VOIP – WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger
In the case of a direct call, it is the Client who initiates the call and bears the cost.
Tests And Questionnaire Administration
At our discretion, your counselor may administer specific tests on your way to emotional wellness. These tests MAY be administered at a fee.
You Maybe required, after the first session, to complete a detailed counseling questionnaire if it becomes evident that further sessions are necessary. This will be at no cost to you.
It is understood and agreed that the Discloser and the Recipient would like to exchange certain information for the purposes of counselling that may be considered confidential. To ensure the protection of such information and in consideration of the agreement to exchange said information, the parties agree as follows:
1. The confidential information to be disclosed by Discloser under this Agreement (“Confidential Information”) can be described as and includes:
Private, personal emotional, psychological, sexual, family life, relationship, children, business, financial spiritual and social information relating to Discloser’s personal marital, romantic Relationship and family life of present, past and future nature so far as such information is designated as “Confidential Information” at the time of its disclosure.
In addition to the above, Confidential Information shall also include, and the Recipient shall have a duty to protect, other confidential and/or sensitive information which is (a) disclosed by Discloser in writing and marked as confidential (or with other similar designation) at the time of disclosure; and/or (b) disclosed by Discloser in any other manner and identified as confidential at the time of disclosure and is also summarized and designated as confidential in a written memorandum delivered to Recipient within thirty (30) days of the disclosure.
2. Recipient shall use the Confidential Information only for the purpose of evaluating, diagnosing and treatment of the Discloser or to seek potential help from or a referral of the Discloser to a Third Party for the same purpose.
3. Recipient shall limit disclosure of Confidential Information within its own organization to its directors, officers, partners, members and/or employees having a need to know and shall not disclose Confidential Information to any third party (whether an individual, corporation, or other entity) without the prior written consent of Discloser. Recipient shall have satisfied its obligations under this paragraph if it takes affirmative measures to ensure compliance with these confidentiality obligations by its employees, agents, consultants and others who are permitted access to or use of the Confidential Information.
4. This Agreement imposes no obligation upon Recipient with respect to any Confidential Information (a) that was in Recipient’s possession before receipt from Discloser; (b) is or becomes a matter of public knowledge through no fault of Recipient; (c) is rightfully received by Recipient from a third party not owing a duty of confidentiality to the Discloser; (d) is disclosed without a duty of confidentiality to a third party by, or with the authorization of, Discloser; or (e) is independently developed by Recipient.
5. Discloser warrants that he/she has the right to make the disclosures under this Agreement.
6. This Agreement shall not be construed as creating, conveying, transferring, granting or conferring upon the Recipient any rights, license or authority in or to the information exchanged, except the limited right to use Confidential Information specified in paragraph 2. Furthermore and specifically, no license or conveyance of any intellectual property rights is granted or implied by this Agreement.
7. Neither party has an obligation under this Agreement to purchase any service, goods, or intangibles from the other party. Furthermore, both parties acknowledge and agree that the exchange of information under this Agreement shall not commit or bind either party to any present or future contractual relationship (except as specifically stated herein), nor shall the exchange of information be construed as an inducement to act or not to act in any given manner.
8. Neither party shall be liable to the other in any manner whatsoever for any decisions, obligations, costs or expenses incurred, changes in business practices, plans, organization, products, services, or otherwise, based on either party’s decision to use or rely on any information exchanged under this Agreement.
9. If there is a breach or threatened breach of any provision of this Agreement, it is agreed and understood that Discloser shall have no adequate remedy in money or other damages and accordingly shall be entitled to injunctive relief; provided however, no specification in this Agreement of any particular remedy shall be construed as a waiver or prohibition of any other remedies in the event of a breach or threatened breach of this Agreement.
10. This Agreement states the entire agreement between the parties
concerning the disclosure of Confidential Information and supersedes any prior agreements, understandings, or representations with respect thereto. Any addition or modification to this Agreement must be made in writing and signed by authorized representatives of both parties. This Agreement is made under and shall be construed according to the laws of the Republic Of Ghana. In the event that this agreement is breached, any and all disputes must be settled in a court o